Tarinakerho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarinakerho

Tarinakerho's forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Alts reunite :O

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phyx

Alts reunite :O Empty
PostSubject: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:37 pm

Hey fellas. I'm sure you all agree that the unfortunate summer-raiding has begun with people's activities sloping down; with the odd 10 members online and it just simply won't cut to form a proper raid.

This is why I'm comming to you on behalf of Aftermath alts to join us in some upcoming raids to the instances we all hate the most, SSC and TK. I'm sure eeeeveryone has fond memories of those places and that's why I'm asking if you guys are up for some alt raiding. Keep in mind that I wouldn't want to limit our raiding to just SSC and TK, I'm sure we'd be going to Mount Hyjal as well if the raid setup allowed for it and looting would be sorted by rolls so that everyone who wants something gets a fair chance.

PS! Bear in mind that sometimes we might have to bring in mains for some of the bosses, but I'm sure someone would always volounteer for that.

Contact me or Coy if you guys have anyone interested.
Back to top Go down
Saarnaaja
Admin
Saarnaaja

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyMon May 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Hmm... sounds little excelent chance me to gear up my Druid, possible future main who knows "shrug"

I think there's some of us who would like that raid abit with their alts and even mains those bugger old places.
Back to top Go down
https://tarina.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyMon May 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Saarnaaja wrote:

I think there's some of us who would like that raid abit with their alts and even mains those bugger old places.

/nod (main)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyMon May 26, 2008 8:02 pm

sounds good, im tempted to go full TK clear on my main and some SSC since i have no proper alts at 70, so id be up for both SSC and TK because theyre real cool xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyMon May 26, 2008 9:44 pm

The idea is great and mains might still need stuff from there for example id really like trinket from karatresh still..and i'm sure healers wouldn't mind the mace from vashj but still let's not get to excited about this and forget our main goal!!!1one1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyTue May 27, 2008 3:55 pm

I'll lend my chain heals as often as school/work allow me. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyTue May 27, 2008 5:13 pm

Sounds great. And since i don't yet have any other lvl70 ill come as meatwall to take some hits. Plus i STILL lack kael's vial Very Happy due all the school / work slackage i had to take. So im up for it every possible way i can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyTue May 27, 2008 7:00 pm

I liked the idea and i will support it with my main char.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyWed May 28, 2008 12:21 am

obviously there.. though when the idea comes from phyx...Smile joking ofc - im in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyWed May 28, 2008 11:06 am

Scarce likes to get Kaels vial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyWed May 28, 2008 5:42 pm

Ofc i'm interested!
On my feral alt, or even on hunter main when needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Melkor

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:32 pm

you do realize phyx will be there... rite? rite??
Back to top Go down
Dey

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:38 am

SSC/TK... How much I miss those places... NOT! cyclops

And Denor, we DE'ed that trinket once and you were in raid as far as I remember, why you didn't take it back then? :O

If I had a 70 on SSL still, I'd so come Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:11 am

Go back to TN forums to troll..

And hook up on sum BGs so I can pewpew manaburn joo
Back to top Go down
Melkor

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyThu May 29, 2008 6:28 pm

get levelling dey.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:42 pm

Quote :
I'm sure we'd be going to Mount Hyjal

I'm there with my main. still need rep from there as I have been slacking a while...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 12:11 pm

i'll be there for Kael with Eldrad as she still needs that stupid vial....

but for the most part it would be great to further gear my druid tank
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 1:09 pm

Im on with my drood....since i still want to finish off TK/SSC Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 2:06 pm

I´d love to come on Morv. And as soon as Tinnit is geared for it I´d love to show her the place Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:19 pm

Count me in i need my vials and its a fun place (most of the time Razz) MH sounds fun to so give me a shout when there going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alts reunite :O   Alts reunite :O Empty

Back to top Go down

Alts reunite :O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarinakerho :: Public forums :: Saarnaaja's Brewery-
Jump to: