Tarinakerho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarinakerho

Tarinakerho's forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 Empty
PostSubject: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:35 pm

btw u hide behind ur forums and the game. but i believe that ppl u hurt ingame would kick the crap out of all those who tried to make the applicants punny little people not worth your guild. cmon! ur just another kid or a wussy who hides behind daddy and mommy. come to real life!
Back to top Go down
Saarnaaja
Admin
Saarnaaja

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Name the time and place time there's nothing like a good fight! Twisted Evil kek

Rolf at this post

Last edited by Saarnaaja on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://tarina.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:51 pm

uhm i dont follow u i have to say. confused

u did whitdraw the aplication confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: :-)   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:54 pm

Yes, a very mature approach indeed. I am certain it has done wonders for him previously and I am hopefull that it will continue to do so going forward (/sarcasm off btw). On topic, I can imagine it'll do wonders for his application to NE currently pending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:26 pm

What's going on here? You withdrew your application am I not right? What kind of harm did any of the members from Lost do to you?
Or is it possible that someone who has been in Lost told you something?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:37 pm

(@ the threat starter)
Oh for crying out loud...
What on earth (or Azeroth/Outland) do you hope to get out of behaving like this?

Yes, perhaps some peeps were too harsh towards you in the application..
But that is how it works in theese things sometimes, and if nothing else you DO get to see how somepeeps already in the guild think.
And yes, i did remove yer previous post, (I woulda removed this one too, but people posted already.) it looked like a nerdrage gone out of hand that anyone would regret posting in the first place.

But still, application and whatever aside.. Why, whyyyyyyy would you keep posting theese things?
Do you think we'll be more inclined to accept future trials?
Do you think any other guild will, when they see this side of you?

I see no sane reason to post theese things..
But as you seem to want to keep posting more of the same, ill not delete it this time but move it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 7:41 pm

When I first met you I thought you were a cool guy. I guess I couldn't have been more wrong. Sorry I ever vouched for this persons personality.

Regards,

Kethelyn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:18 pm

its not cuz of me its cuz of stuff u said for people like sweetlotus and lancexd.
deathfeldt underlined especially them. why? are they bad? why do u tease people like them? they couldnt obey deathfeldt? sry, if thats the way in your guild i dont want to be a part of it. i was in military higschool and i listened to sarcasm like u have. nimm sry if ur not vouching for me anymore but i wanted to focus all my anger onto deathfeldt cuz he/she kicked people who didnt deserve it. azuran u are right. sry if it offended u. sry if it offended all of u, but my point was to deliver a message only to deathfeldt! not any1 else. i like seanie and nero from ur guild. thats a plus. and seanie knows what kind of person i am. so plz all if ur mad at me, no reason for it. i just want deathfeldt to reason her/himself.
btw i dont have nothing wrong with ur guild. thanks zarad for letting me know my flaws in my talents. but all fixed now.
and deathfeldt, plz! tellin u want it on via computer? cmon. dont be childish. i can act like that but words like that dont mean anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:20 pm

Funny thing is, that Thaurgo kicked em, not Deathfeldt. Still this thread is full of rofl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:32 pm

apocalypto i havent any bad too say about sweetlotus and lance. but u dont now the whole story what happend that day. and u have also blamed the wrong person it was our gm not death. and i can say its not esy too get T uppset.

so in this case u relly need to give deathfeldt a apologize
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:54 pm

We as a guild swap people around in raids, if need be. (as do most, tbh)
Now that they showed that they couldnt imagine playing without each other and that they had qualms about leaving the raid regardless of what the others think WHILE their trial is still on..

I dont feel we did anything wrong in this case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:03 pm

So by naming a post WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? you in fact refer to only one person? Oh, I guess I should have figured that out by myself then. And even if you were refering to Deathfeldt, he's only doing his job as an recruitment officer. He has to be harsh at times, and compared to many other guilds, he's not too bad, to be honest.

Also, if you have a problem with one person and that person alone, why make it into such a public fiasco? Only serves you negatively, and if you'd tried to solve it with whispers in game, I bet things would of worked out a whole lot smoother.

Also, I fully agree with Wyldstorm about Lancedx and Sweetlotus. They got kicked out during their trial, and for a solid reason if you ask me.

Regards,

Kethelyn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:57 pm

First of all if you want to enrage on our public forums at least get your facts straight please.

Although normally I dont prefer why trialists fail their trials on public forums you didnt leave me any other option after your unreasonable and disrespectful accusations.

Lancexd and Sweetlotus were accepted to the trial. In one raid Sweetlotus was experiencing constant disconnection problems and we were lacking one healer, therefore she was replaced to bring in another healer. At that moment Lancexd left the raid without saying anything. Then he told that he wont raid if his girlfriend is not in the raid. After some comments on this action coming from members, he insisted on his behaviour and both of them were removed from the guild by our GM. (in other words failed their trials).

Then you made an application to Lost and you got some positive and so called harsh critics about your spec etc from one of our members. Imho you overreacted to those comments coming from an experienced DK. After 2-3 days you made a post stating you "withdraw" your application because you talked with some of your friends and their feedback caused to change your mind about applying to Lost. Then I closed the application after you "withdraw" your application and quoted some of your replies on that application thread to point out why you withdraw your application.

So in the end although it was a fair decision that your two friends failed their trials and removed from the guild considering that 1 of them doesnt raid without the other one and sweetlotus cant even log on to ts, however I wasnt the guy who removed them from the guild. Also I didnt make any comment on your application nor declined it. You withdraw it on your own after getting frustrated when one of our members made some comments about your talents.

So my advice is to get your facts straight and think twice before you enrage and make a fool out of yourself on public forums.

Anyways best of luck in your future adventures in WoW. Have fun.

Last edited by Deathfeldt on Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:29 pm

Quote :
deathfeldt, plz! tellin u want it on via computer? cmon. dont be childish. i can act like that but words like that dont mean anything.

WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 Pray
Back to top Go down
Vimma

Vimma

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 2:10 pm

Love these old posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2   WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF IS WRONG WITH U PPL? take 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarinakerho :: Public forums :: Saarnaaja's Brewery-
Jump to: