Tarinakerho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarinakerho

Tarinakerho's forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

All the best in WOTLK

Go down 
AuthorMessage

All the best in WOTLK Empty
PostSubject: All the best in WOTLK   All the best in WOTLK EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:27 pm

Secord here,

Just dropping a wee note to wish you all the best in Lich King, and I hope sincerely that our guilds will maintain the strong friendship and camaradery built up during the Burning Crusade.

I know the Kil'Jaeden thing was a bitch, but I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that both guilds would have been able to down him with a night or two more. Lets face it at least now we don't have to worry about Armageddon/firebloom/flamedart raid gibbage, not to mention the hideously op priest reflections, hehe.

Good luck all, and see you in the 80 instances.

Secnubs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the best in WOTLK   All the best in WOTLK EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 7:35 pm

hai sec Razz same for u all Smile

lfg Utgarde Keep (UK ... kek) ... soon Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the best in WOTLK   All the best in WOTLK EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:15 pm

Hai there Secord!

I totally agree about KJ, it was only about a few more tries for both guilds I think.

Good luck to you and the whole guild, let's keep the competition going at the boss kills!

Your's, Eladamri, he who was ancient when Ragnaros was young
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the best in WOTLK   All the best in WOTLK EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:38 pm

Eladamri is Gandalf's father (and has some strange connection with Frodo too Shocked )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the best in WOTLK   All the best in WOTLK EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 12:57 pm

hahahahaha

ps.and all the love to secord and zenith
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: All the best in WOTLK   All the best in WOTLK EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 4:43 pm

Thanks Secord
wish all the best luck to you in wotlk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the best in WOTLK   All the best in WOTLK Empty

Back to top Go down

All the best in WOTLK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarinakerho :: Public forums :: Saarnaaja's Brewery-
Jump to: