Tarinakerho
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Tarinakerho

Tarinakerho's forums

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Azuran...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Renovati

Azuran... Empty
PostSubject: Azuran...   Azuran... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:01 am

Azuran was trialed for 10days. Last week in Naxx25 I gave him 3 pieces t7.5, even if he couldn't get is as trialist, in order to make him ready for Ulduar raids then he left guild without saying anything, well GG really.

Renovatio, Circus GM
Back to top Go down
Saarnaaja
Admin
Saarnaaja

Azuran... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azuran...   Azuran... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm sad to hear this, I know the feeling how it is when people jump away as soon as they get decent gear...
Back to top Go down
https://tarina.forumotion.com

Azuran... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azuran...   Azuran... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:23 pm

Aye', doesn't sound too promising, but there's always two or more sides to a story.
Back to top Go down

Azuran... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azuran...   Azuran... EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 8:33 pm

nab nímm, 3 sides -.-

your version his version and the truth, ask from saar for ensurement:p
Back to top Go down

Azuran... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azuran...   Azuran... EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:07 pm

Reno let's get this straight.

1. I was a trial for as long as I stayed in Circus which was about 3 and a half week.
2. You gave me 2 pieces of t7.5 and I'm very thankful for it. The way you handled the loot that raid was perhaps not the most popular way of doing it if you ask the ones who rolled highest but still you did what was best for the guild.

However when I was part of Circus I felt kinda discriminated cause of my long trial period. I can add that me and Wouzer joined at the same time.
He went to the Naxx25 raid the day after we joined. I had to decline that raid cause of real life problems. The day after that raid Wouzer was suddenly member. I was surprised but happy for him.
I knew that declining the first raid was maybe not a great start but I did my best to become a member.

Yes I missed one and another raid but i showed up to a hell lot too. And I learnt my lesson, I won't accept raids before knowing if I have time for it.

Considering the way I left Circus I can admit that it probably wasn't the best good bye ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azuran... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azuran...   Azuran... Empty

Back to top Go down

Azuran...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tarinakerho :: Public forums :: Saarnaaja's Brewery-
Jump to: